Career Opportunities at AMS
AMS Construction Parts founded in 2010 has a vision to domestically and internationally supply a complete line of replacement parts for heavy construction equipment. To Our Customers we strive to broaden their replacement part options with quality cost effective products and unique customer service. To Our Teammates we ambitiously pursue a positive and rewarding culture where every individual's voice and efforts combine to create an extraordinary brand. To Our Community we recognize our responsibility to supply our time and resources when given the opportunity.
We are an industry leader in providing components for new, used, and rebuilt parts for Excavators, Loaders, Backhoes and many more. We are a company who is experiencing rapid growth and need to increase our sales team and fill other positions to be able to better serve our current customers and to expand our customer base.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and specificy which position(s) you're applying for.
- Account Executive /Heavy Equipment Parts - Middletown, OH
Account Executive /Heavy Equipment PartsSummary/Objective
AMS Construction Parts is an industry leader in providing heavy equipment for new, used and rebuilt components for excavators, loaders, backhoes and more. We are quickly growing and looking for an Account Executive/Heavy Equipment Parts to join our team. We are proud to be a family-owned and -oriented company with a mission to SERVE the heavy-equipment industry with a personalized "One-Stop-Shop" experience.
We are looking for an Account Executive/Heavy Equipment Parts who possesses strong sales skills, professionalism, enthusiasm and a positive mindset customer interaction while focusing on AMS' commitment to meeting and exceeding customer expectations.Essential Functions
- 1. Manage existing accounts
- 2. Field calls and e-mails from equipment owners / mechanics with parts needs. Investigate their needs, budget and time frame
- 3. Vendor contact and negotiations
- 4. Proactively contact customers through, but not limited to phone calls and e-mails to communicate opportunities to purchasing products
- 5. Utilize leads generated by new orders, contact forms and customer lists to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
- 6. Respond promptly to customer needs. Solicit customer feedback to improve service; respond to customer complaints, requests for service and assistance.
- 7. Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for acting on new and different requests and exploring opportunities that add value and contribute to business unit goals.
- 8. Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- 9. Keep informed of new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers.
- 10. Perform other Account Executive-related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 1. Proven track record of driving sales growth. Strong communication, negotiating and selling skills
- 2. Strong organization skills with the ability to quickly learn product lines and customer segments
- 3. Able to rapidly establish successful relationships with customers and suppliers
- 4. Excellent communication skills
- 5. Positive attitude, professional demeanor, tactful and ethical
- 6. Excellent time management and organization skills
- 7. Ability to manage multiple tasks and work independently in an effective and positive manner
- 8. Self-starter and self-motivated
- 9. Proficient computer skills: Microsoft Office, CRM & QuickBooks and ability to multi-task through different applications quickly
- High School degree required, Associates or bachelor's degree in related field desired
- 2+ years' experience in customer service/sales in the heavy-equipment industry preferred