AMS Terms and Warranty
AMS Construction Parts offer a variety of warranties based on component, part condition and manufacturer. Please refer to your invoice or talk to your account representative to obtain detailed warranty information such as length of warranty and conditions.Terms:
- Any product or component sold by AMS is warranted against defect or failure as agreed provided the part has been installed and used correctly and for its intended purpose.
- The part is not warranted if the user neglects the part in any way.
- If the customer attempts to alter, or change/repair the part without permission from AMS Construction Parts the warranty is void. This includes opening the part for inspection. Opening the part for inspection voids warranty.
- Warranties and Returns must be shipped with an RMA or RGA
- Refusing a part on a truck will result in additional fees. Please allow truck to drop off part so that the return or issue can be handled.
- If the part fails during warranty period, a replacement part or full refund will be given upon receipt of the defective part and a copy of the invoice.
International Warranty/Shipping Claims
Parts that are exported out of the United States either by AMS or customer may still be eligible for warranty or replacement where applicable. However, Regardless of outcome of warranty or cause of failure AMS does not compensate for freight for international shipping either from USA to International Destination on part failed or from International Destination back to the USA. These terms also apply to where customer receives the incorrect part due to incorrect order or where the wrong part is shipped by AMS.
Conditions & Exceptions
This warranty does not include materials or labor of any kind not furnished by AMS Construction Parts unless a valid estimate of materials and labor is received in writing by AMS Construction Parts and is approved by the Salesman that sold the parts. Remedies are limited to the sales price of the parts.
AMS Construction Parts will not be responsible for:
- Damages to other parts or equipment
- Downtime or Rental on a replacement machine
- Other Claims for Damages
- To qualify for any remedies under this limited warranty, AMS Construction Parts must be notified within the warranty period unless otherwise stated on the invoice. In order to receive remedy any warranty or return must be made within the warranty period.
This warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied including any warranties of merchantability or fitness as described by the Uniform Commercial Code.
Other Terms of Sale / Restocking Fee
A restocking fee may apply if customer returns product that is not defective or was ordered incorrectly by the customer. Fees vary 15-25% based on product. In some instances on rebuilds and special orders a refund may not be available. Please ask a sales associate for more information.
Please contact AMS Construction Parts if you have any questions or concerns about the warranty policy or currently have an issue with a component.